They say “Your face is your fortune.” You may not support this statement, but we’re sure you want to keep your skin healthy and radiant. We at Op-cast.com discovered a very simple method of ice therapy, and we hope you’ll enjoy its relaxing and therapeutic effect. cool stuff, cool stuff, cool stuff
All you need for home cryotherapy is ice, ice, and more ice. You can also make green tea ice cubes, cucumber ice cubes, and so on.
# 1. Things you should know about cold therapies
- Always use cold therapy on a clean face. cool stuff, cool stuff, cool stuff
- Wear gloves to hold ice cubes. This will protect your hands, especially if you’re planning to give yourself a long relaxing facial.
- Don’t use ice directly without covering it with a soft cloth or a plastic bag when you massage your face.
- You can use ice cubes directly to reduce acne or swelling around the eye.
- To avoid skin burns, never apply ice packs to your body for more than 1 hour.
- You can double the benefit and make ice cubes with cucumber, green tea, horsetail tea, or garlic.
# 2. Get smoother skin
Every evening or before going to bed, try this: wash your face, fill a plastic bag with ice, and gently massage your face and neck area for about 3 minutes. In a few days, you’ll get noticeable results: your skin will become fresh and smooth. Ice therapy also prevents wrinkles and helps you sleep better.
# 3. Get rid of acne
Ice therapy is one of the best ways to attack acne problems. Wash your face, wrap an ice cube in a clean soft cloth or a napkin, and gently press against the pimple for 3 to 5 minutes. The results will surprise you.