To help your skin become flawless and beautiful, we at Op-cast.com prepared a list of 20 beauty habits that show that taking care of your skin is a lot easier and way more fun than you thought. cool stuff, cool stuff, cool stuff
1. Regularly exfoliate your entire body. Use a sugar scrub, an exfoliating glove or a loofah when you’re in the shower. Rub it over your skin in a circular motion to remove dead skin cells.
2. Moisturize your skin every day with a moisturizing lotion or cream.
3. Every 15 days use a gelatin face mask to remove blackheads from your face. Mix one tablespoon of unflavored gelatin with two tablespoons of milk, microwave the mixture for 10 seconds, apply it on your face and let it dry; then gently peel it off and enjoy the result.
4. Wash your face with a cleanser or warm water before bed to remove pollution, oil and bacteria from the pores of the skin. cool stuff, cool stuff, cool stuff
5. Make sure you use your sunscreen. Ultraviolet radiation is the main cause of early wrinkling, age spots and even skin cancer.
6. Drink plenty of water. It helps your skin to function at an optimal level. When you’re dehydrated, your skin’s elasticity and purity reduces.
7. Apply a small amount of pure aloe vera gel under your eyes and around the mouth two-three times a week before going to bed. This natural recipe helps prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
8. Get rid of stress. Anxiety has a damaging effect on all organs, including skin. Stress less and your skin will thank you.
9. Cleanse properly. Removing your make-up at night is an absolute must! If you skip this step, your pores will quickly clog and your skin will become dull and irritated.