YouTube is one of the quickest growing platforms all over the world. And it is not surprising because this huge company has hidden several tricks on their website. cool stuff, cool stuff, cool stuff
We at Op-cast.com have decided to collect some fun and useful tricks that almost no one knows about.
- If you want the video you’ve sent to your friend to start at a certain part, simply tap the “share” button under the video title. Then, under the first tab (that is also “Share”), check the box next to “Start at:” Then type in the time (hours:minutes:seconds) you want. Copy the automatically created link, and send it. The video you’ve sent will start at the time you chose when it is opened. cool stuff, cool stuff, cool stuff
- If you are a YouTube creator, help your video go to the top of the finding list by adding a transcript. It is under the CC (Closed Captions) button.
- Find music for your videos in a huge YouTube music library free of royalties.
- Play YouTube on your mobile device in the background! For iOS: you should open a browser on your phone or tablet, and find the video you want to watch on the YouTube website. Start playing the video, and press the Home button to keep your browser working on the device but closed. Then go straight to the Action Center (you should swipe up to do that). Swipe left to go to the second screen of the Action Center. The details of the video you selected on YouTube should appear, and then you just tap Play to keep listening to the video in the background.
- It’s the same trick for Android. Launch your browser on your smartphone or tablet, and find the video on YouTube you want to listen to. Then go to the “Settings” menu in the upper right corner, and tap “Request Desktop Site.” After that, start playing the video on YouTube, and tap the Home button to return to your home screen.
- If you are a concerned parent and don’t want your kids to roam the website unsupervised, simply give them the kids version of it.
- Clean up your watch history by going to the “History” section of the page. You can choose “Clear watch history” to clean up absolutely everything permanently, “Pause watch history” to not get your future history recorded, or just press the X next to each video that you want to individually delete from history.
- And now it’s time to check out some cool tricks. Like entering “use the force luke” in the search bar and clicking the search button to see the whole screen moving.